Saturday, January 23, 2010

Pathetic =.=

Things are just getting pathetic! =.=
I don't feel the pain you know! HAHA!
To tell you honestly,i think you are a clown! HAHA!
When i read your blog,you made me laugh! =.=

You in a smart class but your COMMON SENSE is 0.00 %! =.=
Noticed that why so many people hates you?
It is because you are the main problem! How can so many people hate you in 1 time?
Try thinking wisely little boy! =.=

I don't wanna cause fight that is why i never confront you!
Since you want it so badly,i shall confront you tomorrow! :)
And i don't think it is going to affect me! You would be shock when you see the amount of people who hates you tomorrow?

You so wanna know the truth right? HAHA!
I will tell you tomorrow! :D
And nothing in the law stated that you can't get close to girls!
JUST THAT,IT IS STATED THAT YOU CAN'T SIMPLY TOUCH GIRLS!
IT IS CALLED MOLESTING! :)

CAN A GIRL AVOID YOU IF SHE THINK YOU ARE SICK?
CANNOT RIGHT? CAUSE YOU ARE SO SO SO DAM CLOSE TO THEM =.=

And try thinking about it again,you touch PEOPLE'S girlfriend! =.=
What do you think people will think about you?
Of course you will look stupid in front of them =.=

Once again,think wisely =.=
I tahan you all the while only cause i don't want to hurt you!
You should thank me instead! =.=

- Kum Fong -

0 comments: