Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Movie Movie Movie!

Lazy to update blog la this days.Sry guys! :) I hope you guys understand! I was facing a problem last week!
Some of you may know but some of you may not! But i shall keep that to myself now cause it is over!
I think i have forgotten about her! I don't wanna think about it anymore! :)

I would like to say THANK YOU very much for the people who kept me going while i was down! :)
I could not do it without you guys! Hmmm...Need me to list down the list of people? Don't need la! I lazy! I don't wanna talk about it anyways! I think i am getting over it! I dont feel anything in between us anymore!



Where Got Ghost? HAHAHAHA! This show is SUPER DUPER FUNNY WEI! I laughed my freaking ass off when i watch this movie! HAHA! Try watching it! xD

I know it has been a long time since i updated my blog! HAHA! I have been enjoying myself this days anwyays! No time to update blog! xD I am back to GUNZ! Thanks to Zi Hao! =.=
I have hack now! That is why i have the mood to play! HAHA! If not,i wont even bother to look at the game! xD


ENLARGE THIS PICTURE IF YOU CAN'T SEE WHAT I AM TYPING IN THE GAME! HAHAHA!

This dude is super rude! HAHA!I am already a hacker! He should respect me right?
This idiot wanna compare me with another hacker! =.= I asked him to say sry! HAHA! So so so funny! xD


 Last One Standing! :)


I watched this TVB Drama 3 times edi! HAHA! Although it is going to be my 4th time watching,but i still enjoy the show! HAHA! Cause it is still exciting! xD
Watched many many many many other movies la! Got some series movie also! xD


This movies were the one who kept me still in the house! xD
I am an Anti-Social guy at the moment! HAHA! If got any outing,ajak me okay! :)


MOVIE MARATHON! <3

- Kum Fong -

0 comments: