Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sunway Lagoon! :)


Sunway Lagoon!

Went to Sunway Lagoon with Chii,Tiek and Wei Xian today!
Omfg! My patience was put on to an ultimate test today! =.=
Thank god i was patient enough,if not i will for sure be hot tempered =.=

ENTRANCE! OMFG! FILLED WITH HUMANS! =.=
Took about half and hour just to get the tickets done! (Test 1)
Renting the floats! Another half and hour! (Test 2)
Sitting the all the rides! (Test 3)
Coming back from Sunway Lagoon to Chii's house! Jam like !#$%%^& only! =.= 1 hour from Sunway Lagoon to his house which is in Kelana Jaya =.= (Test 4)
Went to his mamak and eat our Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner! Too many people! Had to wait again! =.= (Final Test!) =.=

At the mamak dam funny.Haha! We makan dam kao a lot!
There was once i ordered 2 plates of Maggie Mee goreng! haha!
The waiter asked "Bungkus ke bang?" Haha! I laughed!
Cause we ate dam kao a lot edi.He thinks that we were going to tapau! xD

Sunway was fun! Except the waiting part! =.=
I hate float stealers! I scolded 1 small kid for stealing our float! Haha!
I scolded him and he dared to argue with me! =.=
I asked him " Mak awak tak ajar ke? Jangan angkat barang orang lain! =.= "
He ciao edi after that! Haha!

PMR RESULTS ON THE 24TH OF DECEMBER 2009! (Judgement Day!)

- Kum Fong -

0 comments: