Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Chirstmas Everyone!

Merry Christmas Everyone! =)

May all of your wishes come true! :)
Wishing all of my friends and family members Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)

PMR Results : Managed to get only 4 miserable A's? Promise to my parents that i will score better than my sister in SPM! It is a must! =.= I learn a lesson from PMR! This is just at starting!

Hope i can get into Pure Science or Sub Science next year! Haiz. Base on my results,i doubt i can even enter Pure Science! :(

Congrats to the others who managed to get Straight A's!
To those who never get straight A's, TRY HARDER NEXT TIME! Never give up! :)

Congratulations Tiek for being the only guy who scored straight A's out of the 5 of us! :)
All of us had high hopes on Nick! But his BM! =.= TRY harder next time!

- Kum Fong -

0 comments: