Monday, June 29, 2009

Mr.DurianKing !!!! :P


Next time,my science teacher should put this sign in front of the class lol..Hahahaha!!!Dam dam dam funny today!!!Everything was caused by the durian today.I call myself Mr.DurianKING!!! :D

The killer fruit!!!!Hahahahah..A.K.A King Of Fruits!!!!Today in tuition dam funny lol..Just because of this durian,everyone was crazy..Kesian Zenn and Marianne lol..They regrated sitting beside me :) My breath was awesome!!!! Dam nice smell!!! xD The first few Burps was not so bad..At the last minute,i could not take it anymore so i burst!!!Hahahhaal...It was dam dam dam freaking funny lol.The whole class felt the smelly scent!!!! :)
I laugh like shyt only!!!Dam dam dam funny!!!My teacher also ask me not to eat durian next time before i come lol..Hahahahahah!!!!The worse thing is that the smell is Durian + Garlic + Apple + Orange!!!! Hahahahahah!!!!Can u imagine it?! xD=)
- Kum Fong a.k.a Mr.DurianKING :) -

0 comments: