Sunday, June 7, 2009

Weird Though :D

Went to OU with Zi Hao today..It was a last minute planning wei..He call me at 4 something i think..He asked me "Eh..Wanna go to ou now or not??" So i asked him back..What time?? "Coming in 5 minutes time" I was like "WTF?!?!Okay okay..I go change now"I was dam face wei..Hahhaha..As fast a lighthing wei..Dress up everything in 5 mintues.xP
Went there..Play snooker,foosball/fusball (Wtv la..I dunno how to spell =.=),Arcade and Softball!!!The 1st game of softball dam dulan wei..We set 70 kilometer per hour..SIAO wei!!Dam fast!!Out of 15 balls,me and Zi Hao manage to hit 3-5 balls only...Hahaha..The 2nd game was fun=)Saw Kok Jian,Max,Jones and Chow Guan there...Dam La~la~ wei they all..Put cap all go..xD

Came back about 6 something...Almost 7 edi that time..Came back,ate my dinner and went online..Found some pictures in my com..Hahahahaha...I was laughing like cock only..xD

- Kum Fong=) -

0 comments: