Saturday, June 27, 2009

Potong Steam?!?!


Dam potong steam today! Suppose to go Jamming but cancelled thanks to Nick!!! =.=
I thought he went to school because he did not reply me on msn and my SMS yesterday!!!
Haizzz..Nvm la..Here is how my day goes,i created a record today lol...
I actually do my work and study for 3 hours!!! Nearly 4 wei...I did not believe it. xD

Today was the last module of my computer class also,we designed our own website lol..I suck at it..Hahaha..Will tell you guys the link A.S.A.P :D Came back and instantly went to badminton!!!

Walau..Today at badminton dam dulan everyone lo..Zzzzz...Today i play no form at all and everyone is like dam emo wei..I dunno why also...I see all of their face dam sour!!!!Zzzzz..After that i lost my mood and i did not play edi..Did a lot of stupid things..Zi Hao took 1 lame picture on top!!! D Cup!!! xD=)

- Kum Fong :( -

0 comments: