Saturday, September 12, 2009

Freaking Trials!

Finally trials finish!!!Got 1 more trial exam before PMR which is the JPS exam!Maths and Science Only!!I hope i cant get A for both of that (:

The whole week of exam,I brought my handphone along with me to school. xD
Here are some pics that i took. (:

This name looks very familiar.xD.I was shock when i saw!Haha!Look at the afternoon section students!Tsk tsk!Dont have moral values 1! xD xD


This mask was funny though,the guy under the mask is me (:
Dunno this stupid Kuru bring to school for what.xD


Taken by ....... (I forgot who took this picture =.=)

Stupid Rajvin like some drug addict at MacD!!!Hahaha!

PMR is coming edi guys!Nerd up (: Wont be going online so often from today onwards.The coming Hari Raya holidays is going to be my nightmare!!!Must be super super super hardcore study edi!!!

I FUCKING HATE SEJARAH!

- Kum Fong -

0 comments: