Friday, February 20, 2009

Founders Day

Today my school had our founders day celebration which is for the scouts and the girl guides only..Wore the whole scouts uniform for the whole day....Dam freaking hot la wei..xD...

1st thing i went to school is collect my stupid buku ponteng...Haha and then after that as usual i will go to 3C and tlak to my friends...Morning morning also got people make me angr y already...ZzZzZz that Chun San..Make me dam freaking DULAN him only...Mother..yesterday i SMS him and told him and say that i am wearing my old scout uniform and wearing my wistel..And he said yes...Bloddy hell..

Today i go to school..He say why u wear like that 1...U so like to become patrol leader tomorrow i dont come for the meeting la..U become my PL...ZzZzZz..I told him to go die la...1st time become PL 1 to talk so much cock stories...I last year become already la...Mahai...1st year become 1 to talk cock already...Uselesss fella!!!!!

At 7.30 like that...All of us gathered at the school field and form a horse shoe..And we did all of our usual things like singing the troop songs all that lo...

After everything...Usually every year they will have like some exibition like that...But this year dam sad...Nothing at all...The scout den dam freaking clean...Not even a dirt...ZzZzZzZz...Scouts in my school is dead..

Luckly i brought my books to school man..I was not planning to bring 1 actually but since today dam little books only...So i bring lo..xD...

Came back at 12 something and went to badminton at 1 something...BADMINTON...WALAU!!!It was the most greatest joke ever man...Laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh only...jason was the biggest clown there...xD...His face kena smashed like 10 times...All also dam freaking funny 1..Haha...Actually all also kena at their head of other body parts except me...HAha...Too pro edi that is why=)

Father came early when i was playing my badminton..So i went home early lo..Ate my lunch and then bath and then to my maths tuition..Learned some maths today..Ermmm....Learned about statistics..

Came back...Played PS2 forwhile and then watched a movie...ONLINE ONLINE ONLINE ONLINE ONLINE and ONLINE ONLINE till i sleep..Haha=)Cioaz guys...Thanks for reading my blog....I know it sucks but sry...I rly dont have time to update it..HAha Cioaz :D

0 comments: