Saturday, February 27, 2010

Open houses?

Kind off lazy to update my blog edi? Haha!
I have been attending many open houses!
Hmmm.I shall post some pictures! :)

@ Zi hao's house! :D
They day we ate the world's best curry! haha!
And the day Deborah Chan Mei Har won all my money! =.=

 
I lost about RM40 - RM50 that day? :)
@Deborah Chan Mei Har's House! :)
The day that i found out that i am related to her! Haha!
I was kind off shock when i attended her open house!
I saw my aunty there! =.=
How awesome?! xD
She is my niece! HAHA!

 
I lost about RM300 - Rm400 this Chinese New Year! =.=
Awesome right? Haha! I don't think all the Dog's have luck this year.
Chinese New Year is coming to an end this Sunday? haha!
So fast! TIME RLY FLIES! =.=

I have been gambling for 15 days! Haha! NON-Stop!
Everyday also got open house!
Eat eat eat eat eat eat and eat till dam fast edi!
I can feel that my school pants got tighter! xD

I can feel that my throat is getting sore edi! haha!
I am having a rly bad cough and flue this days! xD
Hope i will get well soon! :)

It is time for me to nerd up! xD
Have fun! *Cheers*

- Kum Fong -

0 comments: