Saturday, February 6, 2010

Flue! =.=


I am officially sick! =.=
Had a very bad flue since this morning!
I am currently half dead! =.=
Sry Debra for not attending your BIRTHDAY PARTY! 
I am missing all the fun! :(

Anyways,enjoy yourself and once again,

HAPPY SWEET 16TH BIRHTDAY! :)
 
From : Kum Fong (Your beloved class monitor) xD

Although it was a Saturday,but i still went to school today! HAHA!
How smart of me right? :D
My class attendance! 9/40! =.=
I salute 4 Angsana! HAHA! Their class like normal school day only! HAHA!

I love the afternoon sessions! xD
They thought today school starts at 2.30! HAHA!
They came school dam late and they think that they are still early! HAHA!
HOW AWESOME! ME and IAIN laughed at them! xD

Chinese New Year is in 1 week time and i am sick! =.=
Hope i can cure by then! :)

- Kum Fong -

0 comments: