Thursday, November 6, 2008

Today is the best day ever!!!:)

YEAH!!!Exams are finally over..HAHA!!!Today had lots and lots of fun in school..Haha!!:)Wow..can u all ever believe that i got an 'A' for my BM???Haha!!!!I was dam shock when i heard that i got 'A'..Haha!!!Walau!!!Today in school me,edward,leyton,kok jian and many more people climb up at the 1st floor at BlockD to open the SPBT room to take Edward text book back..FUYOH!!Like mission impossible only la wei(I know it is childish but nvm..Haha)...cause when me,edward and leyton tried to open the SPBT room..we suddenly heard some weird sound coming from somewhere..It sounded like someone walking...So we got panic..Haha!!!Then after a moment the sound gone already..So we continued opening the SPBT room la..Haha!!!Suddenly when i look through the window..I saw 2 prefects!!!!t was Elizabeth and Estelle..OMG!!!I thought it was the end of me when i saw them..We quickly jumped from the 1st floor and CHOW!!!Edward ran the fastest like a mad dog so he managed to escape...So left me and Leyton alone at the top..We quickly jumped off and tried to run too..But it was too late..They manage to surround us..So we could not escape..I was dam freaking panic cause i was having Edward HP with me..I quickly ran to a class nearby there and put the phone on top of the table..FUIYOH!!!I felt better after leaving the phone in the class...Then the prefects asked us what we were doing..Haha!!We said that we were just going up there for fun..Dam "CHA TOU" wei they..Haha!!!Then they said that we can go back to our class...SO we went back la...Haiyo.I and Leyton was dam scared that Encik.Ismail or Puan Julie would murder us when they know that we ponteng class and there was only 5minutes left for school to be over..Haha!!!So we managed to escape!!!!!Tuesday is the Twins birthday...So we bash them up propelly..Haha!!!Today I and Leyton also Kacau Kuru when he was shitting in the toilet..Haha!!!dam freaking funny wei...He could not shit in peace...I and Leyton kept on climbing on top to look at him..Haha!!!So he could not shit in peace...Oh ya!!!Got 1 more very very very very very good news i heard from Zenn today...KYHE YIN is shifting school!!!She is switching from SMK Taman Sea to SMK Kelana Jaya..Haha!!!Dam freaking happy to hear that...No need to see her dam freaking YONG SUI face anymore in school...Seriouslly her face is dam freaking MENYAMPAH la...She thinks that she is dam cool only..FUCK her la!!!:)

0 comments: