Friday, November 28, 2008

I am back from HONG KONG!!!=)

Hey guys..It has been 5days since i saw u guys..haha..I was actually enjoying myself at Hong Kong..Hmmmm...Where should i start..Okay okay..Lets start from the begining since day 1...



Day 1:Woke up at 2 in the morning to get rdy for the limo to come to my house and pick me and my family up to the airport..The limo came at 3 in the morning..I was still half asleep that time..Haha..On the way to the airport..We saw some "Mat Rempit" cornering our limo..Haha..They were doing some stupid "WELEEE" ...Haha..Stupid people...Dam lifeless..Go back study better la..Haha=)Hmmmm...Arrive at the airport at around 4 something...Quickly check in all the luggage and waited for our flight..Our flight was at 6.20 in the morning..We started boarding at 6.30...Arrive at Hong Kong around 11a.m..Check in into the hotel..We stayed at the Stanford Hotel..Woohooo..Although the hotel is small..But the air-cond is rly cooling..haha..Oh ya..Forgot to mansion about the temperature and the weather at HK..Hmmm..The temperature is about 27 celcius and the weather is cooling..Unlike MSIA..Zzzzz..Dam frekaing hot=)My family and i were on our own on the 1st day cause the tour had not started yet...So my family and i decided to walk by ourself..Haha=)



Day 2:Woke up at 8 something in the morning..The tour had just began..Haha=)Ermmmm...We visited quite a number of places but i cant rly know what are the place are called..Haha..I will post the pictures sooner or later....Haha..Then only i tell u all the place..Haha..I saw Jackie Chan house!!!WALAU wei...Like palace only..Haha..I also saw Lee Kar Sing(The top 10 richest billionaire) house!!!FUYOH!!!Bigger then Jackie Chan house..Haha..Dunno how to explain la..But it is just too bigg until i am speechless..Haha!!!!=)Ermmmm...I visited quite a number of other place..But i forgot the name..haha..Cause it is just dam hard to remember all the place name la..Somemore the road name is so complicated and long..Haha=)Oh ya..We passed by 1 shop that sell "TAUFU BUSUSK"...OMFG wei!!!The smell is like some rat rot already..I can smell it when i am standing like 100 meters away..Haha..No joke...It is dam dam frekaing smelly..Ermmm..After lunch at around 12..We took a train to China,Shenzhen=)



Day 3:Shenzhen......I will never go to China again cause the environment there is dam freaking dirty and disgusting..The hotel sucks also...Zzzzz...When i 1st steped into the hotel...I was like WTF?!?!?!?!I am going to stay here for 2 nights..Zzzzzzzzzzz....Dam freaking dirty...Too tell u honestly....I dont enjoy China..It sucks..But there is a few things that i rly rly enjoyed..Hmmmm..It is their perfomance...Their perfomance is rly rly rly dam freaking "CHUNTED"...Haha=)

Day4:Ishhh...Still in the dam freaking China country...But the weather in the morning was sure dam freaking cold...But it is okay...It could take it..Hahaa=)Ermmmm...Thank god we are leaving China today!!!Disneyland was on my way today!!!Haha=)Ermmm..Left for disneyland at 8 in the morning from China...We reach Hong Kong Disneyland at around 11 something...Disney was like a paradise..Haha..There were thousands of rides and shows to watch..But most of them were for small kids..Haha..But it is okay...My family and i go there just to experience it..The most fun ride among all is the Space Mountain i think..Haha..It was the only roller coaster ride there..It was amazing...The whole place was dark and looked like i was in space..And it moved like dam freaking fast...After riding the ride..My hair stood up straight..Haha=)Hmmmm....At 7 something...The fireworks perfomance began...WOW!!U all should see how the fireworks were done..It is AMAZING!!!!It is the best fireworks that i have ever seen in my life!!!!=)After the fireworks..My family and i went back to the hotel to take a rest...

Day5:The day has come...It is time to say "Bye-bye" to Hong Kong...It is the last day that i will be in Hong Kong..My flight back to Hong Kong is at 8.30 p.m....At the morning..My family and i woke up and had our own breakfast...After having breakfast..We quickly went for shooping to get some sovinours for our friends!!!=)After shopping..We had some dessert at a Restraunt..Wow....The mango pudding was sure to be dam freaking delicious..."Yummy"After eating that FREAKING DELICOUS dessert..It was time to go to the Airport...Hmmmm..Reached at the airport at 6.30 p.m and quickly check in..Our plane flew at 9...We reached at MSIA at around 12 something...After buying some things at the Duty Free shop and called for a cab..My family and i finally reached back to our home at 2 something in the morning.."HOME SWEET HOME"=)Quickly have a nice bath and slept till the next morning!!!=)

That is all about my HK trip..Pictures will be uploaded A.S.A.P cause they are too many pictures to be uploaded so i decided to choose some only..I am back EVERYONE=)Cioaz:D

0 comments: