Friday, March 12, 2010

XPDC Camp? :)

Wah! I rly enjoyed this camp very very very much! <3
Only 8 humans went from our school!
They were Me,Kevin Chew,Calwin Tang,Weng Soon,Deborah,Beatrice,Joyce and Su Hsien! :)

We were so lucky to be picked wei! HAHA!
I rly miss the camp! :D
It was a 3 days 2 nights camp!

I learn a lot of things there! HAHA!
We learn how to wear a life jacket?,Paintball,cycling and jungle tracking! xD <3
I made quite a number of new friends there although there were only 12 Chinese People out of 100 malay students! HAHA!

I miss waking up at 5 something to stare at the stars!
The stars are so so so so beautiful in  the sky early in the morning! :)
Stared at the stars with Deb at the beach and it suddenly dissapeared! HAHA!

I miss playing " Jebat Kata? " and the CHICKEN DANCE! I AM ADDICTED TO CHICKEN DANCE! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! :)

Here are some pictures! :)
Managed to take a few pictures only cause my phone ran out of battery!
Sry guys! :)

- Kum Fong -

0 comments: