Thursday, August 27, 2009

Flying Monk Studio!

Went to Uptown today for jamming.Suppose to go to Akarkarya but failed because the studio was full =.= So we had to go to Flying Monk.It sucks =.=

I was the singer today.haha!We manage to jam Dirty Little Secrets by The All American Rejects!My singing sucks though.haha!But nvm,at least we had fun :)

Kum Fong - Singer
Ren Chii - Guitar 1
Tiek Yi - Guitar 2
Nicholas - Drummer 1
Wei Xian - Bass / Drummer 2





Hmmm.You know what i notice?I took everyone picture but no 1 take my picture =.=


Starring : Lim Wei Xian (Drummer 2 / Bass )

Went to Wei Xian house to gamble.I became the banker :) Hahaha!! Won like some monkey only!Wakakakaka!!Manage to cover up my lunch at Village Park which is about RM10.Got profit somemore :D

- Kum Fong :) -

0 comments: