Saturday, March 21, 2009

Precious Home :D




Today my Interact Club organised a charity visit to Precious Home...It was me and Zi Hao 1st time there so we were quite lost.Hahaha..When i went there..I learned a new thing..we were so lucky to have such a loving parents and a happy family unlike them..They dont even have their own paretns=(

Played some games with them to let them have some joy...I made friend with a new guy there...His name was Siva..Although he was quite naughty..But nvm...I rly rly pity them..When it was time to go already...I and Zi Hao took a picture with him and then we wanted to leave edi..

He asked me whether i can drop by tomorrow again to come and play with him...OMG wei..When u was in my situation...U will sure be speechless..So touching la wei...But i had to reject his invitation cause i am not free the next few days until school reopens=(

0 comments: