Saturday, August 9, 2008

My MAJOR BIG PROBLEMS are FINALLY SOLVED!!!!

I am dam freaking happy now!!!!Cause all my major big problems are SOLVE!!!!
It is thankz to all of my rly true friends support....
I cried everytime when i think about it...There's 1 time that i tried to do something....But thank GOD...ANN GIE and ROZE-NN were supporting me from the back...Their advice were rly rly very strong...It makes me fell very touch when i think about them..They were the true friends when i had this prob....I rly rly appreciate our friendship...Hope it can last till my last breath...After like 2 week....This prob was finally solve!!!!I was over the moon when i solved all of this problem...As a true friend....ANN GIE rly sacrisfied a lot just for me...There was 1 night that i cried and cried and cried...Ann Gie called me....She tried to advice me..But it did not work but she was so worry until she did not sleep until 5a.m in the morning..She did not sleep just because of me....See...This is what i call a true friend...Zenn was also the same thing...They did not even tell my prob to anyone...Cause it is to private to be revealed...I rly fell very touch with what they have done for me...Without them...I would not be here already....I rly rly dunno how to repay both of you...I only have 2 things to say to u all....I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU SO NUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND SACRIFICE!!!!!(I was too touch until i cried when i wrote this post....)

1 comments:

Decky said...

Glad your problems are solved , Ann gie really stayed up cos of you....wow....touching~Dec